The Office of Diversity and Inclusion-Campus Life is committed to supporting and challenging all undergraduate and graduate students by facilitating co-curricular experiences and learning about identity, inclusion, equity, and social justice education. We serve the campus community through education, advising and training, and university-wide programming.
We envision a Princeton University culture that affirms and supports the identities, backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives of all students in a way that informs University efforts to create equity across student identities and experiences.
To this end, we focus our efforts in these strategic areas:
- Engaging undergraduate and graduate students of all backgrounds and identities in reflective learning experiences related to identity, inclusion, equity, and social justice education.
- Supporting marginalized student populations and advocating for institutional change in the areas of diversity, inclusion, and equity.
- Strengthening belonging and cultivating community-building that centers marginalized identities and narratives.
- Creating collaborative, student-centered partnerships with allies and constituents within the University and with broader communities to advance our mission.
- Responding to the needs of our students, colleagues, and constituents around issues of diversity and inclusion.